Thursday 8 December 2011

Stumbleupon Redesign

I absolutely love stumbleupon.  I've spent many hours getting lost in the internet browsing through websites, blogs, portfolios, videos and games. So when I saw the redesign of my procrastination tool by Huge, I was happy to see it looking more sophisticated. The logo feels more considered and designed, that's not saying the previous logo wasn't good, but it felt slightly dated. With stumbleupon becoming more popular by the day, it needs to be at the forefront to fend off any competition that may arise.Saying all that though, I feel that the logo and text are slightly mismatched. The icon is great, and so is the type, but when put together they typeface doesn't seem as smooth as the logo.



                                      Old Logo
                                     


                                     New Logo                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment